Have you looked at your auto policy recently? Sometimes it pays to review your policy periodically to see if you are missing out on any possible deductions. Review this list and if you can answer yes to any of the questions you might be eligible to receive a reduction in your insurance premium.
1. Do you have a good driving record?
2. Have you had the same auto insurance policy for six or more consecutive months?
3. If you own multiple cars, are they all covered on the same policy?
4. Have you ever taken a defensive driving course?
5. Is your car equipped with a car alarm?
6. Do you own your home?
7. Are you married?
8. Are you currently paying for your car insurance premium in multiple payments?
9. Do you carpool or take steps to reduce the amount of miles you drive?
10. Is your automobile equipped with anti-lock brakes and/or air-bags?
11. Have you recently had a birthday?
12. Has it been longer than three years since you had a traffic violation?
Call Insurance Doctor if you have any questions about saving money on your automobile insurance.